There is real value in your unwanted inventory, idle equipment or unused real estate.
Net Trade helps middle market companies like yours optimize the return from unwanted assets or excess capacity.
Our clients follow three basic paths to manage unwanted assets.
- Cash Liquidation
- Corporate Trade
These options are not mutually exclusive. In fact, a combination of options may be the best solution. We help our clients determine their best choices based on market conditions, the specific asset to be sold, and the time and costs compared to the estimated return.
Net Trade’s core business is Corporate Trade
We purchase a client’s entire inventory of unwanted assets, paying up to the full value for the challenged assets. Choose corporate trade over liquidation, and your return will be a multiple of the cash liquidation value.
Our form of payment is a trade credit. Clients use trade credit as partial payment for planned and budgeted expenditures made through Net Trade.
It is easy to determine if a corporate trade purchase transaction is the best option by answering these key questions:
- Have you explored cash liquidation?
- Are the cash offers are acceptable?
- Are the channels of distribution acceptable?
- Are the cash offers for 100% of the assets?
If the answer to any of the questions is no, corporate trade is a potential solution.
Benefits of a corporate trade purchase program
- Immediate sale for the full asking price
- Elimination of warehousing and selling expenses
- Reduction of cash needed to fund normally recurring business expenses
Contact Net Trade to learn more about the benefits of corporate trade.